53 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
27.1 K Views
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

That's funny! I did get it this time.

I need to find a way to get a "metal umlaut" over the m. Best I can do now is over the ä.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 14/06/2010 4:58 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I want to give our last (and newest) member a couple more days to send in a track before I slash the bt back down and put it all together; I sent a pm but haven't heard back ... :|

Posted : 16/06/2010 9:33 am
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I will mix it up tomorrow regardless. Tonight if I have time.

Everyone sounds great! We got mellow cool, we got bluesy riffs, and we got an "iron like a lion in zion" sound effect too!

Ev'ry ting irie mon!

Posted : 17/06/2010 12:58 pm
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

I will mix it up tomorrow regardless. Tonight if I have time.

Everyone sounds great! We got mellow cool, we got bluesy riffs, and we got an "iron like a lion in zion" sound effect too!

Ev'ry ting irie mon!
oh good. I was worried I sent the wrong track.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 17/06/2010 5:05 pm
(@hammer1)
Trusted Member

I want to give our last (and newest) member a couple more days to send in a track before I slash the bt back down and put it all together; I sent a pm but haven't heard back ... :|

I am very sorry gentlemen. Real life got in the way on this one. I done lost my job, and my Mom isn't doing well either, so I've been trying to take care of all that. I'm looking forward to what you guys did. I had tried to tool around with it before all this happened, but just couldn't get anything I liked down. Had some ideas I wanted to go back to, but didn't have the time.

Again very sorry for any delay I caused.

Posted : 18/06/2010 1:31 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Life has a way of getting in the way of life. I hope everything works out and that you come back and play & chat with us after the dust settles.

All my best,

Roy

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 18/06/2010 1:41 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Sorry to hear that Hammer. I hope all goes smooth for you after this, and like Roy said, that you'll be back to play with us soon.

Meantime, I'm posting the track in "hear here" right now!

http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=48707

Posted : 18/06/2010 8:55 pm
Page 4 / 4