1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 Rune
(@rune)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi there,

I took a class on sound editing a few years back and haven't really done anything with it. I'd like to get back into mixing tracks and creating music with loops and samples.

Do you have a bunch of miscellaneous sound clips of guitar or other instruments, lyrics, or random sound effects? Or do you have a song you'd like some help mixing? I'd love to help out and learn more as I go. I'm pretty new to the process, so don't expect masterpieces ;D but we might be able to come up with something interesting!

Rest assured I don't want to sell anything that comes out of this, but I might like to add clips that I've done to my portfolio or website (which I still need to create...). No doubt I'll list your name and contact information / credits in whatever format you like for anything I use.

Right now I've got Sony Acid and Soundforge and a small library of loops, samples, and sound effects. I know there's probably loads of places all over the net to find samples and loops, but I also know there's a bunch of talent around GN and I think it'd be fun to collab with you folks :)

I'm a fan of all kinds of music, so whether it's harmonica and banjo or metal guitar, bass beats or violin, let it rip!

It's a dry heat!

Posted : 15/12/2008 6:15 pm