Notifications
Clear all

:)

38 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Yea even i noticed it today only ...The GN support team..and now we don't know who are the moderators exactly.

Not quite - if you click on the Support Team name in the forum front page it takes you to a list of Moderators, so you can get in touch with any one or all of us at any time.

A :-)

And, if that's too much trouble, you can always look at the bottom of the forums page to see whose names are highlighted green (for mods) or orange (for admin)!! Then, at least, you'll know which mods are there while you're posting!!! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

keep in mind I've already deleted 32 posts

:shock:

And he's already up to 50! :shock: :shock:

Rahul, get off the computer, pick up your guitar & play! :wink:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@voodoo_merman)
Reputable Member

:shock:

And he's already up to 50! :shock: :shock:

Rahul, get off the computer, pick up your guitar & play! :wink:

Dan

Thats impossible. I dont think that nick meant he deleted 32 of Rahuls posts. He meant that he already deleted 32 total off topic posts since this thread started.

At this time I would like to tell you that NO MATTER WHAT...IT IS WITH GOD. HE IS GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL. HIS WAY IS IN LOVE, THROUGH WHICH WE ALL ARE. IT IS TRULY -- A LOVE SUPREME --. John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
(@tokai-12-string)
Estimable Member

Come for an hour stay for a moment Stay for the rest of your life....(STYX...Sing for the day)

Welcome back Rahul.

Tokai 12 String

Don't you ever give up on yourself

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=358286

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Thats impossible. I dont think that nick meant he deleted 32 of Rahuls posts. He meant that he already deleted 32 total off topic posts since this thread started.

Are you so sure? :lol:

I've seen how hard Rahul can hit these boards. :shock: Watch out!! :shock: :lol:

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Drat, you're going to cost me money Nick.......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

I won't be betting against Vic ... heard what he cashed in last summer

no-way Vic

And I'm a betting man --you cleaned once whats to say you won't clean up again

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hilch :?:

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for all the compliments !

I will try my best not to post any things that the mods have to delete , though i don't think they will feel bad , if i post kinda high for some days , because , 3 weeks away from GN has to do something with it.

And the song is under progress...(its not easy about the lyrics , you know , trying to bring out the feelings ,...wonder how roger waters did that ?)

Btw , i have been on these forums also , which , by any means is the fastest forum i have ever seen.Its an ocean of studio related queries with huge number of posts.(The site admin has almost 19000 posts - darn)

http://studio-central.com/phpbb/

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3