Notifications
Clear all

Any opininions on Schecter guitars?

23 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

although I was cleaning it the other day and my rabbit bit it - resulting in a scratch...
Next time it will result in a rabbit dinner. :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@apache)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

LOL - between him and Apache they've racked up quite a bit of damage over the years, think Apache it still way ahead tho.....

Think its a boy thing as Misty (my other horse - and a girl pony - is an angel :D )

But I wouldn't be without them, and Alfred is very tolerant of my guitar playing :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I thought I'd spice up this thread a bit.

Had church today and I got out my Schecter C1+ instead of using my ever favorite PRS.

It shined like the little beast that it is and I received many compliments today on my tone...by the band.

It really plays well and I am loving the sustain.

:heart: :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@apache)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Had church today and I got out my Schecter C1+ instead of using my ever favorite PRS.

It shined like the little beast that it is and I received many compliments today on my tone...by the band.

Excellent! Very pleased to hear it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They sound fab with lots of distortion, although I think yours has got better pick ups then mine - mine on the HZ ones, where I think the C1 as active P81s?

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Excellent! Very pleased to hear it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They sound fab with lots of distortion, although I think yours has got better pick ups then mine - mine on the HZ ones, where I think the C1 as active P81s?
If I am correct, active pups use batteries? If that is the case I have no idea where the battery is located. With that said, mine say "Duncan Designed" right on the pup covers. I don't think mine are active.

On a more humorous note, I had thought mine had coil tapping but could never get the "volume" knob to pull out. I also just realized I'd never taken the coil tap hang tag off the guitar. (I've had it for about 2 years now) and the tag is on the bridge pup tone knob indicating "pull" on it. DOH. :oops:

Bish

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

On a more humorous note, I had thought mine had coil tapping but could never get the "volume" knob to pull out. I also just realized I'd never taken the coil tap hang tag off the guitar. (I've had it for about 2 years now) and the tag is on the bridge pup tone knob indicating "pull" on it. DOH. :oops:
Bish .... you do realize there is a thread going here with jokes about drummers not being very smart. :lol:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Bish .... you do realize there is a thread going here with jokes about drummers not being very smart. :lol:
Ummmm, gee no. I don't read this stuff. I just look at pictures.

Besides, when I play my guitars, I'm no longer a drummer. :wink:

Bish

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

:lol:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2