Notifications
Clear all

Anyone recommend a good deodorant?

32 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I agree with Ricochet, Violet! They're just jealous because you're obviously GOOD!!! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Violet,

What are you crazy girl? Don't sweat the insignificant stuff. That picture is pretty darn good if you ask me. Unless the rest of the class are a bunch of Van Gogh's I think they are either jealous or can't think of anything constructive to say.

Either way don't judge yourself based on their comments or lack there of. You only have to please yourself!!!

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

So are you saying that even though it's today, for some it's still yesterday and for others it's tomorrow?

That's almost a bizarre as taking an SST flight from NY to Scotland and actually getting there before you left. :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I can use these deodorant tips - my study site on this Study Period have practically ignored me for the past month - the llast Study Period the other students were very supportive - anyway for this study period you are supposed to put some samples of your work up for comment, I've supportively commented on theirs
but no reciprocation for my work - I just wept for half an hour, my emotions are pretty fragile at the moment - if it hadn't been for the kind remarks of GN members here to my drawing on my Avatar I would feel like giving up, sorry for rambling :oops: and thanks again for the support here, you all rock!!

I'm one of those that like the style of your avatar, and personally I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work in proper format. Maybe start of by saying you were listening to rock music while you created it to keep it on-topic. ;) For the rest, be your own judge. This is a world where the below-average has become average, don't let that drag you down. My girlfriend did artschool and I've heared what places like that can do to your motivation and self-esteem. Ignore any ignorance thrown at you.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I can use these deodorant tips - my study site on this Study Period have practically ignored me for the past month - the llast Study Period the other students were very supportive - anyway for this study period you are supposed to put some samples of your work up for comment, I've supportively commented on theirs
but no reciprocation for my work - I just wept for half an hour, my emotions are pretty fragile at the moment - if it hadn't been for the kind remarks of GN members here to my drawing on my Avatar I would feel like giving up, sorry for rambling :oops: and thanks again for the support here, you all rock!!

I just now saw this. Forget about the insensitive slobs. The ones who appreciate your work will tell you so. The rest haven't got a clue or realize they are supposed to say something positive.

The only opinions that matter are ours. Take that to the bank and draw some interest. :D

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Ignore any ignorance thrown at you.

Now I'd say, I mean I'd say that's a really quotable quote.

ReplyQuote
(@oenyaw)
Reputable Member

Yeah 8)

Brain-cleansing music for brain-numbing times in a brain dead world
http://www.oenyaw.com

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

If its not to late on the deoderant, I go with speed stick.

Irish Spring Original if I want to smell good.
Unsented if I'm gonna be outdoors. Bugs give you more room, but people dont smell you.

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
(@wylesmyde)
Estimable Member

Vic, I suggest "Scent Killer®". That way you can sneak up on forums without being scented!

Wyle :)

ReplyQuote
(@oenyaw)
Reputable Member

Arm & Hammer

Brain-cleansing music for brain-numbing times in a brain dead world
http://www.oenyaw.com

ReplyQuote
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

Thank you all so much for your supportive comments! - you don't know how much it means to me, I'm going to print this thread out so I can read it when I need a boost :D You're a great crowd, thanks again :)

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Well I bought a new deodorant - doesn't seem to be working.