Clear all

Bruce Springsteen concert footage from 1975

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ovation_player)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

My local pbs channel aired a Bruce Springsteen concert from 1975 the other night. It was from one of his London shows. It was awesome. Brought back many memories. Bruce was a skinny kinda skanky looking dude back then but boy could he and the e street bank rock. Did anyone else see it?

"This song starts off kinda slow then fizzles out altogether" Neil Young

(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

It's going to be on Dec 13th where I live. I've got my recorder set up! :)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

The boss really rocks.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hope that show comes to the UK.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Hopefully this will work - click here for a preview:

B t R

8)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Thanks Slejhammer. That was sweet!!!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

My local pbs channel aired a Bruce Springsteen concert from 1975 the other night. It was from one of his London shows. It was awesome. Brought back many memories. Bruce was a skinny kinda skanky looking dude back then but boy could he and the e street bank rock. Did anyone else see it?

Yep, I caught most of it. Brang back alot of memories for me too! Great show. 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Gotta love pleadge drive weeks. So far the local pbs' here have shown the cream reunion concert, roy orbisons black and white night, the concert for george, moody blues, claptons guitar festival and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Gotta love pleadge drive weeks. So far the local pbs' here have shown the cream reunion concert, roy orbisons black and white night, the concert for george, moody blues, claptons guitar festival and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head

Oh yea, I caught the Cream reunion twice! :wink:

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote