Clear all

Check this kid out!

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@redneckrocker)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

This is a video of an eleven year boy playing and singing Sweet Home Alabama, solos and all. I wish I could play like that now, forget 11! He also plays drums and piano. That's one talented kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iije2FyBD0g

~Mike the Redneck Rocker.

"The only two things in life that make it worth living are guitars that tune good and firm feeling women" - Waylon

(@triple_c)
Trusted Member

Wow, how long has he been playing?

Triple_C

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

8)

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@redneckrocker)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

triple c, I don't know, I just found the video on you tube. He's really good though, there are other videos of him on there too.

~Mike the Redneck Rocker.

"The only two things in life that make it worth living are guitars that tune good and firm feeling women" - Waylon

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Redneck,

Stop posting these videos of 11 year olds that can play circles around me your killing me.

But he is awesome

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Cool! He looks like he's having tons of fun, too.

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Don't you just wish your parents had MADE you take those music lessons when you were just a kid.....

Funny thing about this vid - is it me, or does the kid's voice put you in mind of Neil Young? Now there's irony....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Don't you just wish your parents had MADE you take those music lessons when you were just a kid.....

My parents tried everything to have me take music lessons when I was a kid but I managed to sabotage every attempt. The mere thought of music lessons made me feel bored and after some months my parents gave up and the keybord ended up under the bed. Now I'm trying to get myself into a conservatory, which might very well never work out anymore.

Life's ironic, isn't it?

ReplyQuote