Skip to content
Come back crazy fro...

Notifications
Clear all

Come back crazy frog, all is forgiven!!!

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I never thought there'd be a more irritating advert than old froggy, but I've found one...Sheila's Wheels (car insurance.)

The Marilyn is a big fan of "Charmed" (I like the theme tune, "How Soon Is Now" even if it's not the Smiths...) - trouble is, said programme is sponsored by Sheila's Wheels....so at the start and end of the programme, and the start and end of every ad break, you get a blast of "For bonzer car insurance deals, Girls go down to Sheila's wheels" plus the full 30-second ad somewhere in the middle....

And there are two episodes of Charmed every evening!!!! Works out around 24 plays in 2 hours...hell, I couldn't listen to Brown Sugar that much!!! This one really is driving me up the wall!!!

(Good job the Marilyn doesn't know there's wall-to-wall Charmed every Saturday....10 episodes!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!)

(Not that she'd get a look-in....saturday is MY TV day, sports all afternoon....)

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

(@alangreen)

So, what's it worth not to tell her?

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i downloaded popcorn of crazy frog recently :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Rahul, I really wish you hadn't told me that....you hereby lose 10 street cred points....Ok, I'll be generous, 9....you get a 10% reduction for being 18......

Alan if we're talking bribery here, how about a month's subscription to "TV and Satellite Weekly" ....as long as it's Marilyn's subscription....

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Alan if we're talking bribery here, how about a month's subscription to "TV and Satellite Weekly" ....

Oh, man, you crack me up. I can't remember the last time I watched a programme on TV; I know I've got one up in the lounge and I watched a film on it at the weekend (ironing's a drag so it helped to pass the time) but I don't know a thing about schedules.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Rahul, I really wish you hadn't told me that....you hereby lose 10 street cred points....Ok, I'll be generous, 9....you get a 10% reduction for being 18......

Vic

:shock: ??

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Rahul - you downloaded Crazy frog....BAD!!!!

The only crazy frog download admissible is the one where you get to beat the living daylights out of him with a baseball bat....admitting to downloading anything else seriuosly undermines your credibility as a serious musician!!! (Street Credibility, street cred for short)

Vic

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i remember someone (teleplayer i guess) posted a threat in which we could beat that frog within the inch of his life....:lol:

now you know where to go vic :wink:, and i don have any sympathies for him either.
actually recently tv was going wild with crazy frog advertisments so i just tried it out and tell you what its going to stay on the computer only not on my mp3 cd which i am soon going to make again ...

ReplyQuote