Clear all

Crossroads The Movie

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danada)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Ok I want to know the names of a couple of songs that are in this movie. I hope you've all seen this movie, if u havent you should. Anywho, first song his first classical performance in front of his professor (at the end he does a little improv which dissapoints his teacher) what is this song?
2nd Song when he is in his room practicing his classical guitar he puts it down and pick up his beatun up guitar and start playin the blues (this is what i want to know) whats the names of the blues song he plays (if it is a song and not just some improv stuff)

Thanks

"We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter garbage on the front lawn."

(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

First one is the Turkish March by Mozart I believe (It's the same one he does during the 'battle' I think?)
Just checked the credits and there aren't a lot of songs listed, the blues one might be ' Feelin Bad Blues'?

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Go here and scroll down - there is a track list with titles and samples.
I think the classical piece, used in the duel, was Paganini's 5th Caprice.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

According to the credits Steve Vai plays a reprise of the 'Turkish March' by Mozart

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

According to the credits Steve Vai plays a reprise of the 'Turkish March' by Mozart
Could be, I just remember a long discussion on another board about what was played. For some interesting info, go here.

Edit:
I've just watched the video of the duel between "Butler" and the Karate Kid and I can't hear Rondo alla Turca anywhere.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@danada)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Head cuttin duel between buttler and eugene is paganini's 4th or 5th caprice (forget which one) But I think the other song he plays in front of his professor is a different song.

And as for the blues song I checked the soundtrack but i dont think its the song im lookin for.
If anyone has the movie you could see what I mean, it was kind of short it might have been some kind of improv or something but anyways if anybody can help me out with that it be great, and if not what are some fun blues riffs similiar to that.

"We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter garbage on the front lawn."

ReplyQuote