Damn it Marshall

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Just got my Marshall dust covers today, the one for the cab does not fit :evil:

together we stand, divided we fall..........

(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

That's a pain! My boyfriend bought a Randall amp that was supposed to come with a dust cover, but, when he got it, the cover wasn't there. It took almost a year to get Randall to send him one and when he got it, it didn't fit either! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

LOL that is funny, EB. :lol:

Seems like the amp manufacturers don't want their amps to collect dust. They just want their customers to play thru da amps everyday.

ReplyQuote
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

I want it more for the protection I just don't see how they did this, theres only one matching angled cabinet that goes with this head...... what........ the..... how the??

What?

LOL

Ah its obvious its for the bloody combo but how thats a match to my head in any way shape or form... I don't know

ReplyQuote
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member

When my JCM 900 gets dusty, I enable the automatic duster built in. Turn up ALL controls and play for about an hour.
Really effective for dust, window removal, pet repelling and annoying next-door neighbors! :twisted:

(My Orange and Traynor are also effective at plaster removal prior to remodeling! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: )

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

When my JCM 900 gets dusty, I enable the automatic duster built in. Turn up ALL controls and play for about an hour.

I am sure you are not talking about turning all the controls upto 10... :shock:

ReplyQuote
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member

WHAT? CAN'T HEAR YOU! JUST GOT DONE CLEANING UP! :twisted: :mrgreen:

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

ReplyQuote
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Wohoo the real cabinet cover arrived and my old DSL combo came back in the same morning. Wows! :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Wohoo the real cabinet cover arrived and my old DSL combo came back in the same morning. Wows! :lol:

Guess what ? Marshall Corp. read this thread of Guitarnoise and they were afraid of losing sales.

Congrats 8) .

ReplyQuote