Clear all

Epiphone Sheraton II

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@the-dali)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi everyone... I've been jonesin' for a semi-hollow guitar for a while. No real reason, just felt like I'd like to try one out. I was originally looking at a Hamer Echotone, but those are hard to come-by and rather plain... I'm still eyeing a Hamer, but recently I saw that Epi Sheraton II's are selling used for around $400. They are plenty pretty guitars. Anyone here own one? What do you think? The reviews on Harmony Central appear to be pretty solid. I think they might still be making these in Korea. Just thought I'd get some feedback from the people "in the know" here at GN.

I'd be running her through a Traynor YV40.

Thanks!

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

good guitars. I like 'em better than the ES335, and would consider dropping a P94 (humbuckersized P90) into the neck position to retro the tone a bit -- or maybe better, that new SD three-way that does versions of alnico SC, P90 and HB all in one HB-sized pup. Link: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seymour-Duncan-SHPR1-PRails-Neck-Humbucker?sku=300340

... unless I could find a Sheraton with the original dual mini-HB configuration. 8)

but I digress -- good guitars.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote