George pittaway easy roll (ezroll)??

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@almann1979)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

http://ezrollguitar.ipower.com/ezrollguitar/index.html

i stumbled on this looking for some country style hybrid picking licks i could apply to open chords to give some flavour to my rhythm playing (i didnt find any :x ).

anyway, i was really impressed - the trailer on the website is obviously meant to be a bit funny - but i wondered if anybody had used the DVD and if its worth buying??

or, are there other methods out like this one that are worth checking out.

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I played with Van Halen and I....

Hilarious.

I'll let you know. I thought that was funny enough to spend the fifteen bucks to see more.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

I bit as well.
he upgraded (changed) the thingy he included for free. it's a little plastic rectangle that adheres to your guitar just under the strings. you adjust the height and it inhibits digging in too deep with your fingers.
The video is actually pretty good so far and IMO worth the money. it's beyond my capabilities , but should facilitate improvement.
i recommend this product.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@almann1979)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Twistedlefty - i think i will go for it - ill go hunting for somewhere i get get in it the UK.
cheers. Al

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

ReplyQuote