Skip to content
good song for Dad p...

Notifications
Clear all

good song for Dad playing, daugher and dad singing?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@s1120)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

OK, so I thought I posted this same subject last year.... but I cant find it, so maybe I never did..

My daughter's school has a talent show every year that is for students, and parents. The student must have at least one adult family member. Its realy a good idea, and last years show was amazing! Anyways... we have been tossing around coming up with something to perform. I would be playing guitar, and my 11 year old daughter singing. May be able to rope in others if the need be. So.. Im looking for some song ideas. I play mostly acoustic these days, but electric is not out of the possibility. She has sung in Chorus the last few years, and is not to bad. Good range, but is still a little green. Ive never been on stage...so Im the wild card. :D

Any song ideas??? Lets hear them!! Thanks.

Paul B

(@s1120)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Well we are playing around with. "let it be" She likes it, its dooable for me to play...everyone likes it... She seems to be getting the singing down.. we will work with it a bit and see how it goes.

We have also kicked around doing Lonny Macks "Oreo Cookie Blues". Its a fun easy song...

Paul B

ReplyQuote