Clear all

I love cats!

42 Posts
22 Users
0 Likes
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Okay, a band story:

Way back when, a few of us GNers were in a band together. We used to practice in the basement of the bass player's house -- only it wasn't really his house, but his girlfriend's. She had a pair of mean mother cats that were forever tormenting the bass player -- especially at night, while he tried to sleep. Deciding to vent during one practice, he screamed,

"I HATE ****ING CATS!!!"

Two seconds of silence, followed by a quieter reply:

"Then stop doing it."

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

You could try dipping the cat in some warm soapy water and scrubbing the shirt with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

You could try dipping the cat in some warm soapy water and scrubbing the shirt with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I nearly fell out of my chair :lol:

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I actually like cats but not love them. Did have two at one time but I also had the wife that went with them. Now I don't have the cats either but it was worth it to get rid of all 3 of them.

My father hated cats. His favorite saying was "I love cats, but they make so much noise when you put them on the grill" (Barbie for you Chris_C)

God I hope his comments don't start a flare up with cat lovers. If so I will apologize for my father since he is no longer with us.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

God I hope his comments don't start a flare up with cat lovers. If so I will apologize for my father since he is no longer with us.

I am a cat lover too, but I love a good joke about anything. Which gets me in trouble alot of times.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Cosmo,

So I see your playing pisses off more than just humans..you've found a way to piss off our furry friends too!

Maybe you've been playin to much "Cat scratch fever"

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Nothing to support the cat crisis but how do you mop up a puddle laughing tears?

Oh man, I just now caught my breath and won't need to do any situps for a month.

You guys are too funny!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Great stuff for a Friday. :D

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Pussy cats.Ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Okay, a band story:

Way back when, a few of us GNers were in a band together. We used to practice in the basement of the bass player's house -- only it wasn't really his house, but his girlfriend's. She had a pair of mean mother cats that were forever tormenting the bass player -- especially at night, while he tried to sleep. Deciding to vent during one practice, he screamed,

"I HATE ****ING CATS!!!"

Two seconds of silence, followed by a quieter reply:

"Then stop doing it."

TOO FUNNY!! I almost had to change my pants!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
(@katreich)
Prominent Member

You guys are too funny! Maybe tou should have posted inThe Other Side.

My husband does most of the laundry around here. If he's going to spend most of a Saturday afternoon downstairs watching auto racing, he can throw in a load or two during commercials. I'm usually outside gardening. Works for us!

Being more of a dog person myself, I've never quite seen the fascination with cats. Kittens are cute, if they're not climbing up the drapes or using the potted plants as a litterbox,but grown cats just kind of lay there.

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Cats spray to leave a scent and mark thier territory, that shirt now belongs to that cat, I think you know what you need to do... :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@cabreraluvr7)
Estimable Member

I stopped wearing the skirt since winter is coming. Gave up the purse because I kept leaving it places. Stopped wearing high heels because of the arthritis. And the makeup was causing my skin to break out. That leave just an old man who can clean house AND mow the lawn.

And the "or what's" win

:lol: :oops: :evil: :lol:

Ha ha I read the first line and was like WHAT!!?!? LoL that was a good one!!

ReplyQuote
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

haha! Funny stuff guys...Each and everyone of you.

lol...

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

LMAO!

That was the look on the cats face after it pissed on your shirt!

Still......LMAO!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3