Notifications
Clear all

If You Only Could Have One...

37 Posts
32 Users
0 Likes
(@katreich)
Prominent Member

I would have to say the Taylor 12. Besides, it was a wedding gift from my hubby!

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

ReplyQuote
(@boogie)
Honorable Member

My PRS CE 24. It sounds and feels... well... right.

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

The Beer guitar.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@musica23)
Reputable Member

My '81 Aria Pro II. For sentimental reasons, good feel and tone, and 4 signatures on the body: Roy Buchanan, Bonnie Raitt, Buddy Guy and Robert Cray! (Non-sentimental favorite: my JB Strat)

:D

Love and Peace or Else,
CC

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

My '81 Aria Pro II. For sentimental reasons, good feel and tone, and 4 signatures on the body: Roy Buchanan, Bonnie Raitt, Buddy Guy and Robert Cray! (Non-sentimental favorite: my JB Strat)

:D

Now that's a guitar that was BORN to play the blues!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@musica23)
Reputable Member

Yep, Vic...ya got that right! :D

Btw...I believe I just purchased a Tele like yours. It's a Mexican arctic white with a maple board. Just got it and love it so far!!! Excellent value!!! :D :D :D

Love and Peace or Else,
CC

ReplyQuote
(@oenyaw)
Reputable Member

I love my Strat. The crisp sound, the playing ability, the versatility in sounds with that 5-position switch.

but.... when I hook up the Sheraton and crank up the amp and the feedback makes the guitar resonate to the extent where it is blowing the notes out the f-holes like a mighty steam engine and the guitar itself becomes a living organism, I just can't put it down.

Brain-cleansing music for brain-numbing times in a brain dead world
http://www.oenyaw.com

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3