Clear all

is this not sick deal?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@westonlea7)
Topic starter  

is thsi a good guitar for the buck?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/epiphone/goth_les_paul_studio/index.html
the cost is 300$ for it

(@jackss565)
Reputable Member

For 300$ its very good indeed, epiphone make good guitars.

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I think it is probably a very good guitar for the price. When I am interested in an instrument like this, I will read as many reviews as possible. When reading reviews you will always get someone who says it is the greatest guitar ever, the next guy will say the worst. You have to ignore the extreme reviews like this and get the general overview of the instrument. And pay attention to little details, if 10 people say it doesn't hold tune very well, it probably doesn't. If you only read 1 review like this, then maybe that person got the occasional lemon, or really doesn't know what they're doing. But if you read lots of reviews you will get a real idea of how good the instrument is.

Overall, the reviews look very good to me.

Epiphone Goth Les Paul

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

....you've got to know if it's a good deal for you. For me? I don't play electric much if at all, so it isn't for me.

Is it a good price? If you'll feel good buying it and play it often then absolutely.

Remember, no matter how good the quality, no matter how low the price, if the guitar just sits in the case it's a bad deal.

ReplyQuote