Notifications
Clear all

It's Here! My new Xaviere 870 from Guitar Fetish

21 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Not to keep beating the Rondo drum, but there is a thread on the Agile Guitar Forum where a guy was told his Agile AL3000 could not be setup because it was a cheap Les Paul knockoff. He took it to Guitar Center and was told this. :roll: They worked on it and couldn't fix it. He has had it over 8 months. People finally convinced him to contact Kurt. It is shipping back for repair or replacement right now. I'm sure GF will make things good. Maybe an upgrade on the tuners!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

They can't make it right if they don't know about it. :?

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

It's frustrating waiting to hear from places like that. :(

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

It's frustrating waiting to hear from places like that. :(
I meant that Rondo can't not make it right until they know about it. It's impossible to give good customer service to a ghost.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Nice guitar Roy! Enjoy! :D

(And nice name, too!)

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

The first thing I'd do is contact Guitar Fetish about the tuners. From my own experience, and that I've read from others, they stand behind their product, and will make it good for you.
I've actually done that. I used one of their contact forms. The "technical assistance" one, or whatever it's called. No answer yet. It's busy for (r)etailers this time of year, so I am being patient.

call them. it's been a while, but IIRC, GF guys are very friendly and helpful.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2