Notifications
Clear all

jail time or rehab?

36 Posts
25 Users
0 Likes
(@oenyaw)
Reputable Member

That's like asking "would you rather slide down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol or suck King Kong's nose until his head caves in". My son's done both. Neither are fun.

As far as all these STARS "problems", It's all just money generating material for trash magazines. Think of all the trees that come down for those publications. That's what upsets me. I couldn't care less about the problems of someone who has millions of dollars. I do worry about a society that spends millions reading about it, or just looking at the pictures.

"And another tree dies of shame" Alex Harvey from "The Tale Of The Giant Stone Eater".

Brain-cleansing music for brain-numbing times in a brain dead world
http://www.oenyaw.com

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Oenyaw,

Have to agree with you on that. Although I wouldn't consider myself a tree hugger or anything but I have no use for celebrity news etc.

Who cares? Unfortunatley most of America does but that kinda thing never did much for me.

Now I have to listen to crap about Paris Hilton on every channel on all the rag mags and my opinion of her is she just a waste of human flesh, although I think se's pretty good looking she has no other talent that would warrant the attention she gets, other than the millions she's gonna inherit.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Seems to me we have a fascination with spoiled brats.

Anyways I'll pick jail time as I've already dealt with any issues
that would send me to rehab.

Maybe spend some time playing in the prison band
like David Crosby did in Huntsville.

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

What is the purpose of this question? I don't understand. Wouldn't any normal person rather go through rehab than prison?

I think the question might be better phrased as:

Which would you rather endure?

1) House arrest for 6 months
2) 1 week in a top-security prison
3) 2 months of rehab

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@maliciant)
Reputable Member

Yeah, some time frames on the punishment would make it more of a decision...

I agree about celeb news being a pointless waste, it doesn't interest me, but I can't believe anyone considers paris pretty. The way I see it she looks like she's literally got a layer of makup thick enough to measure with a ruler... and that's just not attractive to me, the other possibility is that she's just got so much plastic surgery that her face literally shines, either way I don't find her appearance attractive (would I hit it... yes of course, though I'd worry a great deal about the possibility of disease...). Paris Hilton is a one woman Jerry Springer show without the respected journalism, if she didn't have money she'd only have had one episode like most of the other 'contestants'...

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

I want to be locked in a room or jail full of guitars and amps.

Or shall it be like this - I get into the caves in the story of Alibaba and forty thieves and carry back home a truckload of gear.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3