Clear all

Lespaul mockups i made

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@samer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Wish i could buy these as 7 string guitars :)

Crow
(@crow)
Honorable Member

That looks like beautiful work. You call them "mockups" -- are they playable?

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream." - Frank Zappa

ReplyQuote
(@samer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

That looks like beautiful work. You call them "mockups" -- are they playable?
I wish, i made them using this site
http://www.frankmontag.com/hobbys/custom_lp_style_guitar.htm

See what you can come up with, should be fun!

ReplyQuote
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

That's really cool! I made a few myself but I could only save them using the Print Screen button and copy and pasting into a word document :lol: How did you make yours? (I use a PC so if you are using a Mac program or something that would make more sense).

Does anyone know of any similar websites? I like the idea of designing but I'd like to try it with some other non-LP models (not that there's anything wrong with LPs, of course 8) )

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@samer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

That's really cool! I made a few myself but I could only save them using the Print Screen button and copy and pasting into a word document :lol: How did you make yours? (I use a PC so if you are using a Mac program or something that would make more sense).

Does anyone know of any similar websites? I like the idea of designing but I'd like to try it with some other non-LP models (not that there's anything wrong with LPs, of course 8) )
I did the same as you, print screen; then i opened MS paint and cropped them / saved as jpg

ReplyQuote