Clear all

Master Writer

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kosmos)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I was looking at a video demo of this software 'Master Writer' on the website a few days ago and it looks quite promising and had good reviews, but my question is "has anyone here used this software or considered it at all?"

This software has a number of features including thesaurus/rhyming dictionary/Pop-Culture dictionary/Alliterations Dictionary and a recorder for melodies etc, amongst others. http://www.masterwriter.com/

"Sometimes you wonder, I mean really wonder. I know we make our own reality and we always have a choice, but how much is pre-ordained?"

John Lennon

(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Seems like an expensive collection of otherwise free stuff. There are tons of such dictionaries online, plenty of free MIDI sequencers with free drum loops. I don't get it, to be honest. Apart from that I don't even understand why someone would need a computer program to write lyrics.

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member

Yeah, I think you'd get more traction out of purchasing a good dictionary, a good thesaurus, a good rhyming dictionary, a literary dictionary, and a couple dozen notepads and pens . . .

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

ReplyQuote