Clear all

NAMM 2009 Show Pictures!!

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hey everyone, I'm here to report one of the greatest times in my life. I just made my first trip down to the 09' NAMM Show, and thanks to a friend I was able to get in and witness an unbelievable event!

This truly is a remarkable event people, and to those of you who have had the pleasure of going feel free to share your time as well.

I met almost everyone of my guitar heros. I actually got to HANG out with George lynch (dokken) in his Dean Markley studio where he rocked out 1 ft from my face, I met Vivian Campbell and Craig Goldy from (dio), Micheal Anthony from Van Halen, and Gene simmons was there but I could find him. Kerry King from slayer, Jim Dunlop the man himself, Cory Feldman from the goonies LOL, Rick Springfeild, etc etc!!! I could believe how many celebs where just walking around.

Its just too bad I missed Yngwie, Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai, they were all on friday and I couldn't make it down. :( But, there is still nothing like what I witnessed.

Enjoy the photos everyone, feel free to comment. I bet im probably the only fan in the world that actually has a photo next to george lynch with his guitar in his hands. :mrgreen:

What a RUSH. If you guys got to read my "I met yngwie malmsteen!" thread, then you know what Im talking about.

Here we go!!

I was lucky to bring along my girlfriend to the show as well, thankfully she puts up with all my massive guitar life. LOL!!

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I have no idea why the images are cut off on the edges, sorry guys there re-sized perfectly already...

Thanks again!

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

I_I-
I am making the rock hand sign.
way to go Mike.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Looks like you had a good time. :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@tinsmith)
Prominent Member

Great pics Metallicaman!! Thanks for sharing.

ReplyQuote
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Actually dogbite its Josh, lol. Mike is the fantastic man that hooked me up. :D :lol:

ReplyQuote