New Chorus Pedal (Bday present)

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@grungesunset)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hello all.

I got my birthday present this week which was an Electro Harmonix Small Clone, which is a chorus pedal. I've been wanting it for a long time, long before buying the Behringer Ultra Chorus. I have to say I am extremely pleased. It goes from a warm lush shimmer down to a deep heavy chorus ala Come as you are. It does add a bit of volume when it's engaged which I resolved by tweaking the knobs. It has taken the place as my main chorus pedal.

Also I went to a new music store since I moved and all. They have both a Fender Mustang and the PRS Paul Allander signature guitar. GAS!

"In what, twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's two handed arpeggio technique count as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!" - Dr Gregory House

(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Happy Birthday and congrats on the pedal!

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I have the same chorus pedal and am very pleased with it. Enjoy and happy birthday. :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

I was trying out that pedal some weeks ago and it sounds very nice. I have another chorus pedal but it made I thought about change it...

Happy birthday! :D

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Happy birthday!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote