Clear all

photos of yourself

308 Posts
83 Users
0 Likes
44.9 K Views
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Arjen : looking nice man. When can we get to see you in technicolour?

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Looking nice. You already have the 'rockstar' look. Grow the hair a bit more and you are off to stardom.

By the way, your guitar is nice too. What chord you are holding on ?

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Looking nice. You already have the 'rockstar' look. Grow the hair a bit more and you are off to stardom.

E7#9?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Vic hits the money (impressive!). :D Was just picking some nice chords (that stare on my face always pisses me off, cant get rid of it when I play). The guitar is my 40+ year old Japanese 'Guyatone'. One pup, broken tone knob, working volume knob, tuners bended from rust, 3/4 size. I love it, used it for all guitar parts on the 'Life On Some Strings' project.

As for the hair, it's just the way it is, I don't pay much attention to haircuts. Good thing too, my girl would chop my head off if I cut it!

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Vic hits the money (impressive!). :D Was just picking some nice chords (that stare on my face always pisses me off, cant get rid of it when I play). The guitar is my 40+ year old Japanese 'Guyatone'. One pup, broken tone knob, working volume knob, tuners bended from rust, 3/4 size. I love it, used it for all guitar parts on the 'Life On Some Strings' project.

As for the hair, it's just the way it is, I don't pay much attention to haircuts. Good thing too, my girl would chop my head off if I cut it!

Even I was thinking you got a bit nervous there (from the look). Just laugh a bit more. :lol:

Are you sure the guitar is 40+ years old ??? (Last time I remember you said you were 22).

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Are you sure the guitar is 40+ years old ??? (Last time I remember you said you were 22).

I'm on a roll today, so I'll take another wild guess - it wasn't new when he bought it?

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

Walkthrough at Prom with my love.

And for an action shot, me racing a toilet bowl:

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

My son and I (last year) selling cotton candy and popcorn during 4 July block party our town holds each year.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

E7#9?

Vic

But if you boys really want to sound jazz-cool, just call it an altered 9th.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@colonel)
Eminent Member

Here's my wife and I at the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Los Cabos, Mexico this past February (been together 31 years!)

Leadership is based on inspiration, not domination; on cooperation, not intimidation.

-- William Arthur Wood

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Proves rock'n'roll keeps you young at heart, Colonel! Looking good there.....

Vic

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

:shock:

I made scuba diving once some years ago. Very funny!

ReplyQuote
(@hyunjae)
Trusted Member

I have yet to take a picture of myself playing the guitar... but am I the only Asian? :?

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

but am I the only Asian? :?

It doesn't matter even if you are. Way to be!!! 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 21