Notifications
Clear all

Poll - Would You Gig With This?

50 Posts
33 Users
0 Likes
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

I would only play that if I were doing a death-metal show.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

I would play that tele . the pink paisley one too.
a leather biker jacket, short camo pants and hiking boots and I'd be good to go.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I would play that tele . the pink paisley one too.
a leather biker jacket, short camo pants and hiking boots and I'd be good to go.

Oooh, that would be a faux-paus. Gotta go military boots. Well, that is unless the jacket has the frilly tassle things. Then you gotta go flat-toed cowboy boots. That goes without say, though. Sorry. :oops:

Speaking of doing the fox-poss thing, I think we need to establish a fashion rule with those two guitars. Between Memorial and labor days only? I mean, can you just imagine the horrors of doing an October Polka-beat with one of those things? It simply won't work.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Definitely between Memorial and Labor Days, either way around the calendar.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Then you gotta go flat-toed cowboy boots.

No! Pointy toed cowboy boots (preferably in purple with those sterling silver toe caps ...... and spurs!!!!) :D

Or, I suppose you could go with gold!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

thanks. I meant to say those heavy military boots. and a flannel shirt tied around the waist.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Then you gotta go flat-toed cowboy boots.

No! Pointy toed cowboy boots (preferably in purple with those sterling silver toe caps ...... and spurs!!!!) :D

Or, I suppose you could go with gold!

With biker leathers? GA_RODY! :lol:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@spides)
Estimable Member

i would gig with that whilst wearing skintight leather pants and david bowie makeup. Chicks dig androgeny in musicians, ask KISS :P

Don't sweat it dude, just play!

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

:shock: Chicks dig androgeny :shock:

Someone made me break out, and dust off a dictionary. I thought maybe THAT was what I was missing. :lol:

I wouldnt gig with it, but I am comfortable enough to admit its not cause of the flower or the pink.. its just ugly.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

i would gig with that whilst wearing skintight leather pants and david bowie makeup. Chicks dig androgeny in musicians, ask KISS :P

Yeah, just look at Jon Bon Jovi. :twisted: :twisted:

Roy

ReplyQuote
(@grungesunset)
Honorable Member

I wouldn't gig with it. I'm not much for girly stuff but that's not the reason. It's just not a very good design. The colours don't work well together and the pattern is busy with no flow of any kind. It looks more arts and crafts day in a kindergarden class than a guitar.

Now the pink one Elecktra posted I like a lot more. Not a fan of pink but the colours work well together with some movement in the pattern.

This guitar here is more my style. Stained glass pheonix on the guitar *drool*

http://www.lunaguitars.com/electricproduct/andrphoenix.php

"In what, twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's two handed arpeggio technique count as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!" - Dr Gregory House

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I wouldn't gig with it. I'm not much for girly stuff but that's not the reason. It's just not a very good design. The colours don't work well together and the pattern is busy with no flow of any kind. It looks more arts and crafts day in a kindergarden class than a guitar.

Now the pink one Elecktra posted I like a lot more. Not a fan of pink but the colours work well together with some movement in the pattern.

This guitar here is more my style. Stained glass pheonix on the guitar *drool*

http://www.lunaguitars.com/electricproduct/andrphoenix.php

I would not mind seeing an OWA masterpiece under some clearcoat on a guitar. With your talent......

Roy

ReplyQuote
(@coleclark)
Honorable Member

id play it! id prob keep it to if someone gave me it :D

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

No way Roy :shock: and I love teles

ReplyQuote
(@grungesunset)
Honorable Member

Here's a design I could go for. It doesn't exist I just made it in Paint Shop Pro.

"In what, twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's two handed arpeggio technique count as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!" - Dr Gregory House

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4