Clear all

Roger Waters in Lima

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@rgalvez)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

OK ..now I'm in a dilemma....Roger Waters is coming to Lima with his Dark Side of the Moon tour...the question quite simple is: should I attend or not? the prices are really something ...(around US$100 per ticket) and I don't want to get frustrasted if the show is not as good as I expected

Any comments?

(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

not sure what prices are there in relation to the states but $100 is about average for a top name act. A Roger Waters show is ALWAYS as good or better than you expect

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@denny)
Reputable Member

If you don't go, you know all you'll be hearing is that it was the best show ever. Besides, it's Roger Waters--how bad could it be?

ReplyQuote
(@timezone)
Estimable Member

Think of it this way: that's like 1/10th what you'd pay for Floyd tickets. ;) And Waters rocks, saw him in Virginia in 2000.

TZ

ReplyQuote
(@rgalvez)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

This is what I wanted..good objective reasons to attend...thanks folks! you convinced me! I will send a review after the gig.(The great Gig in the Sky) ;)

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

Roger Waters is coming to me?

I knew it was only a matter of time.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Go! You'll regret it if you don't. I saw Roger Waters in Chicago for his Radio K.A.O.S. tour years ago... Awesome! Playing Dark Side... you yeah! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote