Notifications
Clear all

Silly Amp Question

34 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Not sure about Olive Garden. I'm not completely familiar with Syracuse, I just looked up GC's in the area and google'd directions from the dress shop to there. I can say that its on Rt. 5, Best Buy is across the street and down the road a tad, and there is a mall further down the road - Shopping Town Mall or something goofy like that.
Yeah, I think thats the one. Dewitt is like a suburb in East Syracuse or something. Just wanted you to know I was there too! 8)

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@bluesy)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Very cool! It must be the same one as GC's website only lists the one near Syracuse...

ReplyQuote
(@hyperborea)
Prominent Member

Well hopefully everyone doesn't yell at me for going against some of what I've said here... :lol:

I was at the good ol' Guitar Center today in Syracuse, NY instead of my home location as my wife needed to help pick out bridesmaid dresses for a wedding she's in. They had the Roland Micro Cube on sale for $99 (normally $129 there) and a similar Vox amp that was slightly more.

The Micro Cube is a nice little amp - it's perfect for practicing and will be really easy to take out to a friend's house or for traveling. Good that you got something that you like.

Pop music is about stealing pocket money from children. - Ian Anderson

ReplyQuote
(@henry-b)

Check out the used sales ads for a cube 60, problem solved.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3