Skip to content
Some Bands You're A...

Notifications
Clear all

Some Bands You're Afraid to Admit Your Into...

97 Posts
33 Users
0 Likes
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Some Band You're Afraid to Admit Into Your Underwear -- or lack thereof?

This topic seems to be coming up a lot lately -- almost as polarizing as religion and politics.

You either love 'em or hate 'em! :lol:

hmmm ... depends on how I feel that morning and how well broken-in those jeans on chair are.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Vengaboys. But I am not afraid about it. I am rather proud.

ReplyQuote
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

I expect us all to tell each other what kind of guitars we play and debate humbucker vs. single coil or tube vs. solid state, but I never expected us to share our choice in underwear. :shock:

For the record: boxer briefs. Commando is just a scary proposition to me. I guess you just have to focus your complete and undivided attention while zipping.

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

jw...solution Button Fly jeans

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

cnev....not so fast there Bobbalouie!
For those of us who are a bit "weight challenged" , the button fly jeans come equipped with a function that opens the buttons on a random basis. Now, s'pose someone was going commando and the button fly jeans decide to engage in the "open buttons NOW" surprise? :oops: :shock:

I'm all for letting litte willy get a breath of fresh air now and again but only in the privacy of my own dwelling!!! I mean, weight challenged people are ridiculed enough in today's society. :lol:

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

JW, it could be worse. We could have a "Who's got the oldest pair of skivies" contest. (I can't find a 'barf' emoticon)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

JW, it could be worse. We could have a "Who's got the oldest pair of skivies" contest. (I can't find a 'barf' emoticon)

I would lose. I don't own a pair! :lol:

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@grungesunset)
Honorable Member

I expect us all to tell each other what kind of guitars we play and debate humbucker vs. single coil or tube vs. solid state, but I never expected us to share our choice in underwear. :shock:

And we haven't even gotten into the bras yet.
cnev....not so fast there Bobbalouie!
For those of us who are a bit "weight challenged" , the button fly jeans come equipped with a function that opens the buttons on a random basis. Now, s'pose someone was going commando and the button fly jeans decide to engage in the "open buttons NOW" surprise?

That's why you have it slung low...................your guitar I mean, covers it up.

"In what, twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's two handed arpeggio technique count as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!" - Dr Gregory House

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

And we haven't even gotten into the bras yet.

Those I actually DO own. I don't wear them often, but I do own some! :lol:

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Those I actually DO own. I don't wear them often, but I do own some! :lol:

Me TOO!

"They call it a bro"

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Blue,

I thought it was a Manzer?

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@gasbag)
Eminent Member

Ok, I have been watching this thread for days now and was afraid to post my favorite group for fear of ridicule. But what the heck, I am old and you can't laugh too loud because making fun of an old man is illegal is 7 states.
I have always liked ABBA. There, I said it.

All of a sudden I feel free, unencumbered by dark secrets threatening to banish me from normal society. Life is good....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Ok, I have been watching this thread for days now and was afraid to post my favorite group for fear of ridicule. But what the heck, I am old and you can't laugh too loud because making fun of an old man is illegal is 7 states.
I have always liked ABBA. There, I said it.

All of a sudden I feel free, unencumbered by dark secrets threatening to banish me from normal society. Life is good....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've got ABBA Gold and ABBA More Gold. The blonde..... 'Oy!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

I got looking at my CD collection the other day and saw that I have a Cannibal Corpse and Belinda Carlisle CD next to each other. With my wacky taste in music I have no reason to be afraid of what I listen to.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Roy...dude..a Harley AND you own ABBA CDs???

I are confused. You are a walking contradiction. Or a closet Dancing Queen :shock: :lol:
(Just joking with ya)

Hey gas...I can respect someone who walks into a room, stands on top of the coffee table and says...I like ABBA, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 7