6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Just picked up the new Chili's CD. One word

Masterful.

Everyone go buy it. Or at least listen to it.

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

Chili Peppers are my FAVORITE band ever. Buying it today. Jealous already of who wins the signed guitar. John Frusciante my favorite guitarist!

ReplyQuote
(@m07zm4n)
Estimable Member

8)

It's a truly great record in my eyes. I don't see really anny fillersongs despite what some others might say!

NO MORE THEORY!!
um...
KNOW MORE THEORY!!!!

<------>
motz
<------>

ReplyQuote
(@niklas)
Reputable Member

I'm listening to it right now. I think it's great!

It's just so beutiful music. :D

"Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage."

ReplyQuote
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

I've gotta say that I'm a huge Red Hot Chili Pepper fan: pretty much everything from Mothers Milk to By the way (I don't mind a couple of their earlier songs either), but I'm not impressed with this new album: don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the single Dani California and a couple of other songs, but to me alot of the album just seems to drag on.

It could be that I'm just not a huge fan of double albums, it could even be that I was expecting something heavier especially after By the way, which was great but not the hardest rock album either. I've only listened to it once though, so i'll listen to it a couple more times, i'm pretty sure it'll eventually grow on me.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

i'm a fan in the worst way!!! i don't care if it's bad or good i'm just happy that there's 28 new chili pepper songs to listen to.

ReplyQuote