Clear all

Superbowl Commercials

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@evolution)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I know I am late with this, but I was looking over them on internet. I had nothing better to do and found some of them quite amusing. The Sprint one in the lockroom one is pretty damn funny. Also the Hidden Bud Lights is pretty funny.

http://www.ifilm.com/superbowl

(@tim_madsen)
Prominent Member

The bud streaking sheep was my favorite.

Tim Madsen
Nobody cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

"What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away you keep forever." -Axel Munthe

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I didn't find any of them entertaining. They weren't any different from the same commercials I watch during David Letterman. Bring back the BUD BOWL!!!

ReplyQuote
(@evolution)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I didn't find any of them entertaining. They weren't any different from the same commercials I watch during David Letterman. Bring back the BUD BOWL!!!

The companies usually try put forth more effort in these commercials since it's costing them so much money to advertise during the superbowl. So usually most companies try to make above par commercials.

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Diet Pepsi and Taco Bell were some of the...worst...commercials...ever. The Bud commericals still made me laugh.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

I thought the detailed production of the ESPN-Mobile ad was outstanding. I definitely want to see that one a few times to catch all of the nuggets hidden there.

Caveman FedEx brought the most laughs in our house, with the hidden wall/fridge full of beer a close second.

-Laz

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member

Streaking sheep and caveman where my favorites.

Some of them had a lot of production value -- Burger King, ESPN, and others ... but even though you could see a lot of work went into the commercial, the final result was, well, boring.

All in all a subpar year for the whole event. Between the half-time show mix issues, the game itself and the commercials . .. I really feel that it was one of the less interesting SB's in recent memory. And I'm a Pittsburgh fan ....

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

ReplyQuote