Skip to content
The most beautiful ...

Notifications
Clear all

The most beautiful guitar you've ever seen...

39 Posts
26 Users
0 Likes
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

8)
Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Dan, although that is indeed a beautiful guitar, I'd feel obligated to wear matching shoes.

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Dan, although that is indeed a beautiful guitar, I'd feel obligated to wear matching shoes.

LOL! :lol: Don't forget the matching belt too Nick! :lol:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@demoetc)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

I believe David Lee from "The Legendary Shack Shakers" plays a White Falcon:

I saw them with Reverend Horton Heat. They're pretty wild.

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

:) Seriously though, it is the most beautiful guitar I've seen. It only makes it that much sweeter that I own it and that it plays beautifully.

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

Wow, that is pretty NEZTOK.

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

On an unrelated note, my birthday is in December.

Then you should have mentioned it a couple of months ago! You could be playing that thing right now!!! You KNOW we would have taken up a collection for you!!! :D :twisted: :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

That's an interesting looking guitar, Kevin! Is it a factory finish or an art project? :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

That's an interesting looking guitar, Kevin! Is it a factory finish or an art project? :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bb7LE4yzeHw

A mix of both perhaps? ;) lol

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bb7LE4yzeHw

A mix of both perhaps? ;) lol

i remember that recording from my first Jimi album, "Otis Redding & Jimi Hendrix - Live at the Monterey International Pop Festival"
the split album with Jimi on one side and Otis Redding with Booker T and the MGs on the other. man that brings back memories.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

On an unrelated note, my birthday is in December.

Then you should have mentioned it a couple of months ago! You could be playing that thing right now!!! You KNOW we would have taken up a collection for you!!! :D :twisted: :D

I would have but it was released just this year. I'll accept belated gifts though.

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

strats, baby

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@nexion)
Honorable Member

I couldn't find a picture of the whole guitar, but here is a shot of Mike Inez's (Alice in Chains) acoustic bass inscribed with, "Friends don't let friends get haircuts". :lol:

"That’s what takes place when a song is written: You see something that isn’t there. Then you use your instrument to find it."
- John Frusciante

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

There's some real stunners in this thread so far... quite a few suprises too :wink:

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3