Notifications
Clear all

the waiting

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@demoniac)
Topic starter  

why is it i post a new topic and it says i gota wait for a moderator to view before it post's...i come here for a answer like ASAP...like now ..like yesterday..its crazy to make people wait...does it make me want to stay on this forum....sure doesent....

jaming with a
ltd ax 50(cheepy)
BC~RICH son of the beast avenge with a dimebag syemore duncan
marshall g100r cd with a moded cab.
boss gt-10

(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

We do it for a reason, which I've explained to you in a disapproval notice on the double post.

"i come here for a answer like ASAP...like now ..like yesterday"

How are we to know that? How are you to guarantee that anyone is on-line to answer you? What kind of expectation is it that you come and demand an instant answer?

"its crazy to make people wait"

This is a forum, not the ER. You get a response, if and when other members feel obliged to give you one. Or when they can. People visit here on their spare time, so you have to take into account that there isn't someone on this forum page around the clock. And it may be some time before someone who can actually answer your question reads it. Not every member of the forum knows all the answers to any question being asked. Some, many in fact, are brand new or relatively new players.

"does it make me want to stay on this forum....sure doesent..."

I doubt that, with that attitude, you would be missed.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@kroikey)
Reputable Member

It's true, impatience will get you nowhere on a forum discussion...
Try paying someone for their time. I bet even they'd get sick of that attitude.

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

I believe the first five posts are checked.
it may seem like a pain, but look..
this forum is free from trolls and spammers.

it is the most descent and informative guitar sites on the internet.
any sacrifice made to keep guitarnoise the best is well worth it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@demoniac)
Topic starter  

i would seem to think that if a persone joind and started spaming the you could just delete them....and just cuz i post soemthing around midnight my time dont mean things wont get answerd by someone on the other side of the world ....you think we all sleep at the same time....i think its just crazy..and evan more crazy resones ...you think evrey one who gets on your forums is going to act like a 10 year old?....i sure hope its onley 5 post .....i might stay around longer if thats the case ..and yes this is a nice site and a nice looking forum....but this wait thing i feel is crazy ...and if im wrong for voicing my opinon on it then this forum is a little one sided isent it.....

jaming with a
ltd ax 50(cheepy)
BC~RICH son of the beast avenge with a dimebag syemore duncan
marshall g100r cd with a moded cab.
boss gt-10

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

I'm sorry you find this inconvenient, but we have this policy in force because of our experience with spamming, which is often done by spambots and not individual users. The policy has helped to maintain a positive environment here and to reduce the amount of spam significantly. You must decide for yourself if the inconvenience is worth it for you or not, but the policy of approving probationary posts has worked very well.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote