Tom Morello and Iron Man?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Jip
(@jip)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I just got back from watching "Iron Man" at the theater and there were several interesting things that I noticed. First of all, in the first 20 minutes or so, I swear I see Tom Morello in an acting role as one of the terrorist! As soon as I saw this guy, I thought it was Tom Morello. Anyway, the story gets better because we waited through the credit because we had been tipped off that there's an additional scene after the credits (that true btw) and while watching the credits, Tom Morello's name appears as "Additional Electric Guitar". Did anyone else think that Tom Morello was one of the terrorists?

(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I did read that he has a brief cameo appearance in it. Supposedly he does get a credit as "Insurgent #5."
:lol:

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Well that clinches it then; if Tom's in the movie, I'm definately going to see it! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

In the scene where Iron Man is getting out of his suit be sure to check out the work table Behind him for a surprise

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@spides)
Estimable Member

I heard not only is Tom morello a terrorist in the movie, He also has cameos as a helicopter AND a synthesiser.

Don't sweat it dude, just play!

ReplyQuote
(@oilpit)

yeah, he is definitley in it, and he did all of the guitar in the soundtrack.

ReplyQuote