Clear all

Was Stevie Wonders' Grammy part a rib?

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@joehempel)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

It's gotta be, someone must have told him he would be playing with 3 talented people on stage at the grammys, and not some Disney creation. I even think I saw him stop during Superstition because the Johnas Brothers couldn't keep time with him, so he changed to keep time with them. :roll:

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

I didn't watch it live, but saw it on YouTube. That was bad. What's next year, Aretha Franklin and Hannah Montana?

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
(@joehempel)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I really hope the Hannah Montana thing goes away, I hate to admit it, but Miley Cyrus does have a good voice, she did great as backup on Billy Ray's "Ready, Set, Don't Go"

On a tangent, I hate the fact he was pigeonholed into the Achey Breaky Heart thing, he's got a great voice!

But yeah, I hope they don't do anything like that next year.

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I didn't watch it live, but saw it on YouTube. That was bad. What's next year, Aretha Franklin and Hannah Montana?
I looked on YouTube but couldn't find it. Mind posting the link so I'll know what y'all are talking about?

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFZr2pOPMBg

Somebody pointed a camera at their TV, so it's low quality.

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Oh. I misread the original post . . . I thought it said "Disney creature" instead of "Disney creation" . . .

. . . so I was expecting to see Goofy, Dopey, or Tigger dancing around on the stage.

It could have been worse . . . they could have had the guy from FreeCreditReport.com

. . . no wait . . . that's not worse.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@joehempel)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I thought it said "Disney creature" instead of "Disney creation" . . .

I guess they could be considered Creatures as well :lol:

ReplyQuote