Clear all

what acoustic guitar to buy

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@glynn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

hi all, hope you are all well, now, im looking to buy myself a new electro acoustic, i currently have a lindo but it has been fataly damaged on sat night, please dont ask how, but large amounts of alcohol were involved in its death.
ive been playing about a year now, and starting to get there, and enjoying it, most of the time.
well to the point, im looking to spend around the £150 quid mark, either new or a good used, so does anybody have any sudgestions as to what make would be the best buy for quality,sound etc.
hope to hear.
cheers, Glynn.

(@rahul)
Famed Member

Fender CD140S ?

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

the new Epihones coming out of China are in that price range. I was in a guitar store this weekend and played a few. each one was really good . ..really good for that low price. how do they do that?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

An used guitar could be good in that price range. The Art&Lutherie are nice guitars and they could be in that range as well.

Try to play the guitar before the purchasing.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

i have 2 E/A Takamines and they have really good electronics and a great unamped sound as well.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

My guitar is an Epiphone, and it holds up really really well, stays in tune, takes some bumps and comes out alive, survived my 1 yr old son knocking it over when I turned around and beating on it. :lol: It was the one that came in the pack with the amp/gig back etc. and was only about $200.

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

ReplyQuote