Skip to content
What non-guitar alb...

Notifications
Clear all

What non-guitar album can you not stop listening too?

19 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@voodoo_merman)
Reputable Member

Fretsource,

Understood. Its always nice to talk with a fellow S&G fan. Paul did mostly electric guitar playin on his "Youre the one" album btw.

Another non-guitar album that I constantly listen to is Nina Simone's "Nina: The Essential Nina Simone". Her voice is simply indescribable.

At this time I would like to tell you that NO MATTER WHAT...IT IS WITH GOD. HE IS GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL. HIS WAY IS IN LOVE, THROUGH WHICH WE ALL ARE. IT IS TRULY -- A LOVE SUPREME --. John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
(@se7en)
Eminent Member

I like chill out music , like Enigma and Enya stuff like that,

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

I have a great version of Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons" which gets a regular airing. Little bits of Mozart do it for me too - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik especially. I like listening to Bach too - it's just horrible to play.

None of it beats Alex Lifeson or Slash in full flow though.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

probably coltrane or miles, poetry is for fairies(hip hop double album), rites of spring, ravi shankar, pygmy music(it's so cool, but impossible to find any), phillip glass, bach...
listening to the thom yorke album, not much in the way of guitars, but i don't think it's as good as the radiohead stuff.
aphex twin is good, but it gets too british for my taste at times.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2