Notifications
Clear all

What's Your Opinion?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@bigmark35)
Topic starter  

So what's your opinion on this guy? His name is Justin James and his first album titled Sun Drenched came out about a month ago. I got a hold of his copy from my co-worker at umg. If you want to hear some samples of his songs go check out:

http://www.myspace.com/justinjames

(@dneck)
Prominent Member

He sings well and writes a good pop song, I don't think he is extrememly talented or unique in any way, but I think he could be commercially successful.

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Oh, the summer intern web spammers from Universal Music Group (that's "UMG") are back! Haven't seen those clowns in a while. Well, at least they post about music.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

:?:

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

He sings well and writes a good pop song, I don't think he is extrememly talented or unique in any way, but I think he could be commercially successful.
QFT (quoted for truth)

I agree here. Not too unique, but would be successful if he got noticed.

ReplyQuote
(@bigmark35)
Topic starter  

QFT (quoted for truth)

I agree here. Not too unique, but would be successful if he got noticed.

and i agree with you. He is good live though...an acoustic set. He just honestly sends a positive message through his songs. And thats what has been interesting me more lately.

ReplyQuote