Which would you buy...

19 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

https://www.guitaradoptions.com/store/product.php?productid=18426

$1889

I always buy the one I have to have. Always. Although I did see a really nice guitar up at the music shop near David's and I managed to avoid buying that one. Oh, that's right....I had to carry my guitar on the train. Two plus suitcase wouldn't work.

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Could have left it here. That way you wouldn't have to take one on the train next time you come up. That music store is moving, by the way, more into the "downtown." Might want to see if it's on sale... :wink:

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Could have left it here. That way you wouldn't have to take one on the train next time you come up. That music store is moving, by the way, more into the "downtown." Might want to see if it's on sale... :wink:

Peace

or sent it halfway home with me!

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@csmart01)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I figured I follow-up on this post; I took all your good advice and went with my hands and ears and not the logo. I got the Guild 4-5 months ago and ABSOLUTELY love it. Everyone who plays it cannot believe the sound. I got out the door for around $1850 which was less than the D-28 would have ran me (and considering I really wanted the HD-28 it was a LOT less)

Thanks again for the help... now which electric should I get... :wink:

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2