Clear all

You Tube Videos

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@the-dali)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Is it me, or is every guy who records a homemade instructional video and posts it on You Tube totally afraid of the camera?

Wes posted this guy in another thread and I checked it out...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qkH8TnQqbMY

I swear every guy looks like he's about to crap his pants in front of the camera.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

wtf? It's not that tough to look at the damn camera. He must be reading something off teh screen.

ReplyQuote
(@ab0msnwman)
Estimable Member

i'm so sick of guitar music

that kid sucks btw

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Lack of rehearsal, that's all that's wrong with that particular vid. It's very difficult to get video instruction right if you roll the cameras with a "that ought to do it" attitude because you invariably go off your script

I train Investment Bank paralegals as part of my job, and I know that if what I say isn't crystal clear, consistent, accurate and rock solid time after time they're simply going to rip me a new one.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@dneck)
Prominent Member

damn bryce how you learn to play so fast

By sacrificing all melodic integrity

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

ReplyQuote
(@bgdaddy316)
Reputable Member

I found some instructional videos from a user called NextLevelGuitar that I thought were pretty good.

ReplyQuote