Notifications
Clear all

Your last Amazon.Com purchase

21 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@gunslinger)
Reputable Member

My last Amazon purchase was a gag gift for someone's wedding shower (they're doing a co-ed shower). I could probably say the name of the book on here, but it would probably be better not to :oops:

Our songs also have the standard pop format: Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, bad solo. All in all, I think we sound like The Knack and the Bay City Rollers being molested by Black Flag and Black Sabbath.

Kurt Cobain

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

geoo wrote:
The Songwriting Sourcebook: How to Turn Chords Into Great Songs
How to Write Songs on Guitar: A Guitar-Playing and Songwriting Course

I'm a Rikki Rooksby follower also! his books are really good, specially because he mentions lots of rock references in his examples. Thanks to his books I began to listen to lots of music I haven't heard before..so be prepared to expense more buck with Amazon :)

Wow, now I am really excited. I just ordered them today so I havent even gotten them yet. I am looking forward to it though

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

"Natural Speller" ~Katheryn Stout

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@se7en)
Eminent Member

Wow I'm really surprised to see that some people actually buying music from Amazon , I mean common guys Internet is Massive Library full of music, I don't remember when is last I bought a CD. I am more into Vinyl right now and amazon isn't the best place for shopping sprees.:)

You know what they say Music is like sex ,better when its free :lol:

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

You know what they say Music is like sex ,better when its free :lol:

Well, I can see a lock on this threads future.. As for me, I will just politely disagree.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@timezone)
Estimable Member

Janis Joplin - Box of Pearls (box set)
Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
The Duhks - Your Daughters and Your Sons
The Duhks - Migrations
Robert Randolph and the Family Band - Colorblind

Yeah, amazon rocks. I will also scold those who are "not paying" for their music. I dislike the RIAA's tactics as much as the next, but come on, it just ain't right.

TZ

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2