Clear all

Your most annoying songs

65 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Another comes to my mind - Simrick (Kiss Kiss) by Tarkan.

Oh wow, that song used to be played 25 hours on the 'demand by phone' music channel and those jumping jacks. Seriously annoyed the heck out of me.

P.S. - One little reminder. They post was originally meant for the songs that annoy you. We are not specifically talking about general likes and dislikes. Songs which really get the 'yuck' or 'damn' or (censored) out of you. Also request you in earnest not to discuss why someone else hates some song and you like it or it may sooner or later turn out to be a flame war - locked thread situation.

Just YOUR annoyance is what we need. Please folks, no pointers or critique of others' choices. :)

ReplyQuote
(@stormymonday)
Reputable Member

To many to list, I think I dislike more than I like.

You beat me to it. I love music, and give everything a fair chance, but I dislike so much stuff it's ridiculous. When having conversations about music with people, I'm constantly having to tell them I don't like so and so or such and such. I must look like a real curmudgeon to them.

ReplyQuote
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

That 'song' which was a remix of a remix featuring Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake (rapping! eek!), and Timbaland, and starts like the 'worst entry' tro a reader's tracks section of a lowly recording magazine.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I will immediately change the station if Free Bird comes on! I also can't listen to Nickelback, or Scott Strap with or without Creed. :evil:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

Oh, and while I love the riff (and the slowed down versh), I can't stand the overall production on the original of Layla.

Joan Baez singing high (or 'normal for her') - I just can't deal, it does bad things to my ears.

Linkin Park. I liked them at first. Then they released their second single. And I didn't notice. I still haven't noticed them do more than one song, tbh.

Will Young doing Relight My Fire. 'Nuff said.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

ReplyQuote
(@guitarhack)
Reputable Member

Scott Stapp! I agree! It's been so long since I've heard him on the radio (thank god) that I forgot how much he annoys me.
+1 on 'Layla'.
Also, anything by Fallout Boy annoys me to no end.

Dan

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Anything by Paris Hilton
Anything by Jessica or Ashley Simpson
Anything by Washed up White one hit wonder rappers (Anyone remember "Ice Bay Ice"?)
The Macarena and the Chicken Dance

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

In keeping with the theme of the original post, Disturbed's first single (ooh ah ah ah) has always annoyed me.
Jim, you like the Flaming Lips?

I like the new street that the city named after them.. but I'm not to familiar with the band.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Hey Delila

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@guitarhack)
Reputable Member

In keeping with the theme of the original post, Disturbed's first single (ooh ah ah ah) has always annoyed me.
Jim, you like the Flaming Lips?

I like the new street that the city named after them.. but I'm not to familiar with the band.

Jim
Ok, I was curious since you're probably not too far from them (or at least where they started).

Dan

ReplyQuote
(@grungesunset)
Honorable Member

I forgot Spice Girls - Wannabe, that "Tell me what you want" part. Like the rest of their songs though.

"In what, twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's two handed arpeggio technique count as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!" - Dr Gregory House

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Freebird - long, whining and outta tune.

(And this is personal opinion, so don't try to persuade me how soulful and touching FB is, Vic )

As if I would - I love it, you hate it, we'll just have to agree to disagree about that one! Everyone's entitled to an opinion.... that's why the post's in this forum!
I forgot Spice Girls - Wannabe, that "Tell me what you want" part. Like the rest of their songs though.

File under "girl bands"......though in deference to you, GS, we won't file Kitty there (they're actually musicians) and in deference to Elecktra, Four non-blondes (ditto.) Spice Girls? Plastic, packaged pap - my opinion.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@mac-manc-mcmanx)
Estimable Member

Soulja Boy - Crank Dat

Misogynistic tripe. And that dance.. :x

When you wanna rock hard children, lean on F sharp

ReplyQuote
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

This Is Why I'm Hot. This is why. This is why. This is why, it's not.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

ReplyQuote
(@grungesunset)
Honorable Member

File under "girl bands"......though in deference to you, GS, we won't file Kitty there (they're actually musicians) and in deference to Elecktra, Four non-blondes (ditto.) Spice Girls? Plastic, packaged pap - my opinion.

:D :D :D

Vic

I used to hate the Spice Girls when they were big which would have been 1998ish. My sister was big into them. It drove me crazy with both the songs and the movie. 10 years later, I saw a biography on them and the songs were almost a breath of fresh air (the song mentioned above being the exception.) LOL, thanks for not filing Kittie in there, though I can't seem to enjoy them as much as I used to. Think I'm starting to mellow out. Growing up sucks.

"In what, twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's two handed arpeggio technique count as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!" - Dr Gregory House

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 5