Skip to content

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

claude johnson - playleadguitar.com

(@mjmacklin)
Topic starter  

can anyone give me an opinion on claude's instructional material. playleadguitar.com guitarcontrol.com and howtoplayblues.com

thanks

(@brian28)

The lessons are ok, if you don't mind an easy going style, rather than a professionally rehearsed and put together presentation. The main thing that worries me is that there appears to be no way of contacting this fellow after he gets your money!?! I did not receive the full suite of lessons that his advertisement (still) promises nor his e-book and downloads. And I can't contact him to ask why and how to get the balance of my entitlement. So, beware! Brian.

ReplyQuote
(@gtrplr)

I bought Claude Johnson's blues package, his guitar secrets package and his killer guitar dvd. After spending hours going through them I sent them back! These are the worst attempt at lessons you will ever buy. He says tab for everything. NO! no tab and no online help! He appears to be a guy sitting in front of a camera diddling with his guitar and calling it lessons! No real organization, no clear demonstration of fingering, and a lot of playing for you. Save you cash on this one!

ReplyQuote