Springsteen live

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I saw Bruce Springsteen in Oslo tonight. I didn't really plan to go to the concert but I was lurking around outside for a while - and when the tickets fell to 1/3 of the price - I bought one.

it was the first of two concerts in a big stadium - approx 40000

I've never been like a BIG fan of his. The major comment is : wow - what an energy!!

He played constanlty, and I mean constantly for more than 2,5 hour. The band held the last chord - he litteraly ran back - switched to another Telecaster (and occationally his famous No-caster) - ran back to the mic - counted off - one two three four - and into a new song. OMG :shock:

He flirted intensly with the audience in front of the stage - and seemed to be generally in a very good mood.

Many of the classics - born to run, cover me, dancing in the dark... ... newer stuff - Radio Nowhere ...lots of songs!!!

A very good experience - in spite of very cold weather :)

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Hi Lars,

I read your post today! Curiously I bought one of his DVD concerts this week, the Live in New York City. A big store had a good offer on his stuff. I own several CDs and I also watched part of his DVDs with a friend some time ago.

I have watched the first disc now. I am not a big fan neither but yeah: what an energy! :shock:

He opened and closed the European tour here and I remember Vic told me they do great concerts and he recommended I were.

I changed my opinion about him and now I think this is one of my best DVD concerts!

ReplyQuote
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

cool! We amateurs can pick up a few things re. stage appearance :D

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

ReplyQuote
(@maryjstar89)

I'm so jealous you saw Springsteen live. I've been wanting to see him live for the longest time.

ReplyQuote