5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@oenyaw)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Queensryche
Alice Cooper
Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath...#@$% Ozzy!)

It was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was going to need a hip replacment after that one. It was my son's 25th birthday present. i think i enjoyed it more than him.(although he really enjoyed it)

i've never seen Black Sabbath.

WOW! :twisted:

Brain-cleansing music for brain-numbing times in a brain dead world
http://www.oenyaw.com

(@blueline)
Noble Member

SWEET.
Nice present dad! I've seen all three seperately of course. Musta been a great show.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Congrats on seeing the ultimate show.

8)

ReplyQuote
(@scrogdog)
Estimable Member

Back in the days when dirt was considered young, I saw Rush back up Blue Oyster Cult. Lifeson still had the hair thing going at that time; that's how far back it was. Quite a show. :)

ReplyQuote
(@oenyaw)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I saw Rush on the "Farewell to Kings" tour, 1978. Wednesday night in Dothan, AL with The Babys and Pat Travers. Liked it so much that on Sunday night I went to Jacksonville, FL and saw them again. Second time was with Pat Travers and Molly Hatchet. Molly Hatchet opened. They were from Jacksonville and had just returned from recording their first album which became a hit for them. It was the last night on the tour for Rush and Pat Travers together. During Pat Travers set, the song "Getting Better" Rush came out in costumes and danced around them while they were playing. During the Rush set, the ending of "Cygnus X-1", Pat Travers' bass player came out wearing a dress and Pat Travers himself came running out in is underwear, doing air guitar in front of Geddy Lee. Geddy Lee started laughing so hard he couldn't finish the song. Then for the finale of "2112", Pat Travers came out with a guitar and they jammed on the ending.

Some memories are priceless.

Brain-cleansing music for brain-numbing times in a brain dead world
http://www.oenyaw.com

ReplyQuote