Skip to content
You MUST rent or bu...

Notifications
Clear all

You MUST rent or buy this Jeff Beck DVD if you play guitar!!

19 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
12.4 K Views
(@tactful)
Estimable Member

Cool.This is one point I can relate to being a die hard Pink floyd fan.David Gilmour is one of my favs too.like the Breakup of both groups.Pink Floyd and The Jeff Beck Group it is sad many others have gone that way as well.Cream,Yardbirds,Queen,Rush,etc to name a few on a list longer than I don't know what? just long.

grew up on Clapton and Beck for influences among many others.

Heroes Don't wear capes.They wear Dog tags

ReplyQuote
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member

I don't think it's really advisory to tell other people they must do (or like) anything really, I like Satriani - I think he's out of this world on guitar but some people are left cold by him and I can understand their viewpoint. Some people love Malmsteen and my ex-guitar teacher wouldn't accept that I just plain didn't like Malmsteen and that it just sounded like a flurry of notes to me (plus his ego doesn't help matters)

Music is just subjective.

together we stand, divided we fall..........

ReplyQuote
(@tactful)
Estimable Member

I agree with that concept.although the thread is really suggestive more than have to or put another way as stated subjective.many of our own tunes or favs are just that Many the list is seemingly never ending not to mention the ''different strokes'' for folks factor.everyone favors different genres. :note2:

Heroes Don't wear capes.They wear Dog tags

ReplyQuote
(@rocket-dog)
Reputable Member

I've seen this DVD, it's excellent.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2