Notifications
Clear all

Analyze my voice...

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@inreach)
Topic starter  

An original song, kinda just messing around. I want someone to rip my vocals apart and tell me whats good and whats not.

Thanks for your time in advance...

Just click 'Play Song', http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1134853&t=5523

(@jersey-jack)
Estimable Member

I like it! :mrgreen: Welcome to the forum, inreach. Your song is good, and your voice seems to me to suit the style perfectly. Although your voice slips a few times, the vocal is IMO fine--it is strong and expressive. Stylistically, I think that you occasionally push your emotions too hard--try to be a bit more subtle with the emotional expression. You don't have to beat us over the head with your passion. A little goes a long way!

My more serious criticisms would focus on the recording (voice/guitar levels are sometimes off, some distortion, voice needs compression, etc.) but since this is, as you suggest, thrown together, I think it's a great success!

ReplyQuote
(@david_mohn)
Trusted Member

You have a very good voice. Although like Jersey Jack said, calm down on the expression. Being expressive is a good thing, but when someone is too expressive, it can be a bit hard on the ears.

But with that said, I like your voice, and I like the song. Keep up the good work.

ReplyQuote