4 Users
0 Likes
(@urownart)
Topic starter  

"Has anyone done Brett Manning's program? Any opinions?"

Thanks

(@scrybe)
Famed Member

+1 on this question. I recently had a respected vocal coach at a respected institution recommend his course as one of two "reputable" options, but his course is rather pricey so I wanna check it out with people who have an opinion on him and his methods before I even consider investing. I also seem to vaguely remember Nick not being BM's biggest fan, but not sure if I've just imagined this...

anyway comments, thoughts, experiences of Brett Manning and his singing success course would be greatly welcomed. Props guys.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

It isn't true that I'm not a fan. I have no idea what he teaches. I do know that he has people out spamming his course on our boards and others, and lots of fake reviews.

How many times have I seen, "Yeah, Brett Manning's is the best ever. It changed my life" and then the poster never shows up again? I can't count them.

So be wary. I for one would love to see a good review from a source I trust.

Heck, if he'd like to send me a copy I'd be happy to do that review.

P.S. Who is it that goes out, buys, creates and maintains a site that's entire function is to have a "brutally honest review" of singing success and calls it www.singingsuccessreviewed.com ? You think that might be marketing? It should be www.singingsuccessadvertised.com

If you need to rely on that kind of cheap, sleazy and misleading advertising, well it makes me think twice about your product.

ReplyQuote
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

Thanks Nick, I appreciate it. Wasn't overly aware of the spamming but recall a few "positive" posts (you must be doing a good job on cleanup!). Will be asking my friend more about her opinion of his course when she gets back from touring. I doubt I'll bite on thisunless I get strong reassurances from a respected source - the cost is too high to take a punt on a product with such suspect marketing tactics for me.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I'd love to hear about it.

Besides not being a fan of their advertising methods, I know nothing about the course.

ReplyQuote
(@wengaff)
Eminent Member

it's totally a sale pitching product review. :twisted:

ReplyQuote