Notifications
Clear all

hello, whatcha think of my singing?

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@hannan)
Topic starter  

Hey! im new here and i dont know what kind of music this website like right now so im just gonna post a Taylor Swift song that i am sing and playing the guitar to. Really hope you enjoy! and if not im really sorry! but yeah... i like all music so dont worry i will post other things on here to :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDW27u98UEs

P.s. this is kinda old so its not the best :)

Thanks for watching!!!!!

(@hobson)
Noble Member

Good that you can sing and maintain a nice strumming pattern on the guitar.

Nice voice and you could be a good singer with some practice. What I see and hear is that you're not breathing. OK, obviously you're breathing, because you didn't pass out. But your voice needs a little more support. That will help you stay on pitch too. I noticed that you go a little flat on the high notes.

Renee

ReplyQuote
(@bradburell10)

good job! more practice and you can perfectly play the guitar while singing it :D

ReplyQuote
(@davidchatman)

You sings well.But guitar and singing coordination can be improved.Practice well, you can be good singer for sure.Also practice some breath exercise.

ReplyQuote
(@blazerboy971)

very psychological. A lovely uninhibited performance.

ReplyQuote
(@sunnibear)
Trusted Member

Hey! im new here and i dont know what kind of music this website like right now so im just gonna post a Taylor Swift song that i am sing and playing the guitar to. Really hope you enjoy! and if not im really sorry! but yeah... i like all music so dont worry i will post other things on here to :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDW27u98UEs

P.s. this is kinda old so its not the best :)

Thanks for watching!!!!!

I think you have potential. Just curious, do you think you sound any better when you don't play your guitar. Would like to here something else without the guitar if you have anything.

ReplyQuote
(@lpcreation)
Eminent Member

Not bad! I know this is a singing section but I hope it's ok if I give you a little guitar tip. Sometimes when you apply the Capo, the guitar will go out of tune, regardless of whether or not it was in tune before the Capo. Re-tune after you put the capo on.

I agree with the others about the breathing thing, I have similar problems. :)

ReplyQuote