Notifications
Clear all

HMM Wierd note any help ?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@cammy511)
Topic starter  

K I have a problem, even though I have large vocal range, my problem is the note which I have to hold for a few seconds is right on the break in my voice and it sounds kinda funky any suggestion, anyhelp would be much apreciated :) :mrgreen: :note1:

(@scorpio)

I'm no proffesional, but I think it's possible to extend the range of each register of your voice with certian excersizes.

Check it out :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Find your comfort zone as well as breathing capabilities, and set up the note with the right amount of tension in your vocal chords or larynx. Not too much, as in anxiety/tension, and not too little, as in loose, sloppy or breaking. :shock: 8)

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@morethanguitar)

Don't sing the note ON your break. Decide which gear sounds best and practice singing it there instead of in transition.

ReplyQuote
(@td3201)

I know what you are feeling. For me, it depends on the preceding and succeeding notes. This determines whether I extend falsetto lower or focus breathing and hit the higher notes so I can extend into the lower segments more easily. Here's another twist, depending on the genre, you can swing a single falsetto note if your break is "clean". Chew on that one a while. :)

ReplyQuote