Singing material

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@reynold)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

:D

hey guys, can u guys plz tell me which book or cd or dvd helped you the most to improve. im gonna buy one so i need your suggesstion. im new to singing :D thanks

peace out

" Take what you can from your dreams and make them real as anything " - Dave Matthews.

(@coleclark)
Honorable Member

the thing that will give you the best improvement will be a singing instructor, costs more = better result (in this case at least) if thats not an option a book that comes with a cd to teach you scales and things will have to do, (most things you need to know technique wise will prob be scattered through the forum) the advantage of a singing instructor is he/she can pick up on things being done wrong quickly so you dont learn it the wrong way and then either hurt yourself/ limit yourself/ or have to relearn later.

maybe someone else can recommend a book that you can start to learn and then you can go to a singing instructor every now and then? think of it as a checkup

harry

ReplyQuote
(@reynold)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

:? is there no one who knows a good book with cd?????????????

" Take what you can from your dreams and make them real as anything " - Dave Matthews.

ReplyQuote
 tree
(@tree)
Trusted Member

I have "Vocal Technique:..." by Denna Murray which seems pretty good.
http://www.amazon.com/Vocal-Technique-Finding-Essential-Concepts/dp/063401319X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-8538042-6807132?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183562857&sr=8-1

so many places that are hard to see
so many places that aren't
so many places we want to be
so many times we are not

ReplyQuote
(@reynold)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hey thank budd

ReplyQuote