Clear all

[Sticky] Start here...

27 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
43.2 K Views
(@kachman)
Estimable Member

Been away from the forum for a while, and its nice to come back and see this new addition. I've made enough of an improvement to jam through quite a few songs - and even write a few simple ones. But my singing could definitely use some work. I feel your pain missileman! luckily friends and fam can be forgiving after a hefty thanksgiving dinner and some alcohol (plus they had to sober up before leaving anyway) so my last audience was still there when I was done.

http://www.myspace.com/kachman

ReplyQuote
(@dillydally)
Estimable Member

Perfect for me. Aka : " The Bathroom Advocate". Just noticed this forum :shock:

It's 15 Till And She Has The Other 45 In Her Mouth.

ReplyQuote
(@seansdadj)

Great! Thanks! :)

ReplyQuote
(@ziggy00)

I wish you could hear my voice! :note1:

http://www.weshow.com/top10/en/

ReplyQuote
 Vhee
(@vhee)

well this is the scary place I wanted to walk into lol.
Been timid at singing and hoping to get some tips here and some real evaluation. Not enough to be pro...oh not at all, just looking to sound good enough to record some new ideas and no help from Melodyne!

"testing.....taptaptap...this thing on?"

~V

ReplyQuote
(@misspatty86)

as a wannabe singer i love this forum!

ReplyQuote
(@eunice_hairburger)

Hiya!

I'm a newb here, so thought I'd say hi. :mrgreen:

I'm a 31 year old girl from the Gold Coast, Australia (Australia's equivalent of Florida for all you lovely US folks out there), who about a year ago began to TRY and make my own music in my small home recording studio.

So anyway, I can't really play an instrument. I play around on the keyboard but it's only by ear. I ad-lib and improvise and just make up my own chords. Whatever sounds good, you know? I have no idea what I'm doing though! Same with guitar, though I'm actually trying to learn that. My partner has about 8 guitars so I've got a wide variety on which to learn.

With singing (and this is the area I'll be mainly posting in on this forum), again I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but I LOVE it and have been singing for my own enjoyment (privately) since I was about 12-13 years old. I've never had any lessons, so...yeah. I don't know what I'm doing, but I've been told I don't suck so that's a good thing. lol.

Anyway, glad to be here! :mrgreen:

ReplyQuote
(@lazysinger)
Eminent Member

Here is a good article about vocal health and how to stay fit:

http://en.audiofanzine.com/vocal-technique/editorial/articles/vocal-health-for-singers.html

ReplyQuote
 Riya
(@riya)

Hello freinds,I am new here ,I visit this first time.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Hello freinds,I am new here ,I visit this first time.

Welcome..are you from India?

ReplyQuote
(@musicpeeps)

Thanks nick! A nice idea you have here. Well you know, I don't really understand that when it comes in playing my guitar, I'm not just a beginner but when we talk about singing, well even humming for me is a burden. :?

ReplyQuote
(@davidchatman)

It is difficult to sing and play guitar together for me. Any way thanks for the tips.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2